TUESDAY 2ND DECMBER 2008
I spent today working on the ISTD brief researching creative writing, people watching, body language, psychology etc. I have found it really interesting and have found some useful information. I think its progressing well - the more I research the more I can see my idea working. I just need to work out a day to go to London, maybe one day next week. I know I could always do my 'people watching' in Bournemouth, but there is something about the Tube in London, and the different people that get on and off. I think it would be more interesting, as opposed to doing it where I live - which may not be as inspiring!
I now have something solid to speak to Mike Ryan about on Thursday/Friday when he comes in which was my aim! I wanted to be able to make as much use of him being here as possible and I am sure he will be able to give me some good advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment