ISTD talk from Jonathan Doney

THURSDAY 11 DECEMBER 2008

Jonathan Doney came in today to talk to us about the ISTD briefs. I found it really helpful, he showed us some of the work that students have entered in previous years which helped to give us an idea of the standard of work they are looking for. I am really unsure about my idea now and I don't think it is going to give me enough information to work with. I am finding it really hard to think of an idea - maybe because I am thinking of it the wrong way round - i.e. I am aware that I need to present it typographically so am thinking of this and then trying to think of an idea, but it is clouding my judgment a bit. Hence the reason I think I am currently working on an idea that doesn't seem to have much scope?

No comments: