TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2009
I went to London today to meet with Robert Violette of Violette Editions. We spent some time talking about publishing and about the reason I got in contact with him [Sophie Calle: Double Game]. He had some really good and inspiring advice for me. We chatted about my future plans, and what he thought I needed to do to break into the industry once I have graduated.
He had to go to a meeting at The Barbican and he said I could go with him. We got a taxi and he showed me a lecture he did at Nottingham Trent on his laptop on the way. The meeting was for a new project he is working on.
Robert said that if I am ever up in London then make sure I email him as he will be able to give me a list of things that are going on that I should be going to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment