London

MONDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 2009

We went to London today. I got to go to the bookbinding shop - they had some really cool stuff, I bought a few things, but really you need to know exactly what you want, and at the moment, as I am only in the research stages of my project, I am not clear on that yet, that comes with time. BUT, they do have a website and I can order online so thats no problem. I have an idea of what they do so thats good. Milla and I tried to go to Notting Hill and Portobello Road, we got there too late though really as there were a few problems on the tubes and lots of delays, so we didn't have much time to hang around.

I am going to go back again soon, I am trying to organise a meeting with Robert Violette of Violette Editions, we are in contact, I just need to sort a date out. I can't wait - they are the publishers of a lovely book I have - Sophie Calle - Double Game. I will also try when I am up there, to combine it with some other things I could do.


No comments: