Research, research, research!

FRIDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2009

Now I have my idea sorted, I just need to finish my Learning Agreement which needs to be handed in next week, and get started. I spent today adding to the Learning Agreement and doing loads of research, all if which is going in my workbook, so I started that too. I am struggling a little bit to get into it - but I know once I do I will get on a roll and be fine. I emailed a few places for some paper samples last week - and one turned up today - it is amazing! They sent me a complete folder of samples. Made my week! They are really nice!

We are going to London on Monday now, since the last trip was cancelled due to snow. I need to go to Faulkners (the bookbinding shop) and The Graphic Centre. We are also going to the Tate Britain. I would like to go to Portobello Road and do some research too.

No comments: