MONDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2009
We were supposed to be going to London today on the coach ... but it was cancelled because of the snow! Very disappointed but at the same time very excited about the snow! It hasn't snowed like this for YEARS! We can't get to London because the M25 is closed, and they have stopped all red buses in London and the underground isn't working apparently!
So, instead, a group of us went to Lyndhurst to take some photographs seeing as it is a rare opportunity with the snow! I found a relatively new polaroid camera in a charity shop for a fiver which is good, apart from the films being really expensive.
Tomorrow I am going to do some bookbinding, there are a few things I want to try out. I am going to mainly focus on ISTD work and then for a break I will look at my FMP for a bit.
I have also found somewhere to have bookbinding lessons, I am in the process of sorting it and speaking with them at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment