Learning Agreement

FRIDAY 30TH JANUARY 2009

We spent today working on our learning agreement research for our FMP. I have been thinking about what I want to do and have come up with an idea that just needs to be developed now into something strong to work on.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on ISTD. I have an interesting article from eyemagazine.com that is about 'designer as author' and how more and more frequently the designer is becoming the author as well. I have been doing more research and trying to sketch out ideas and plan how I want my book to look.

We are going to London on Monday. I have a list of things I want to do while I am there, including visiting some markets to find things for my FMP and paying a visit to Faulkners for some book binding supplies! I am very excited!!

No comments: