TUESDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 2008
After the final crit with Sally, my feedback was to:
- remove my name and personal details from the bottom left corner - the poster itself is very personal and doesn't really need to include that information, as really, its not relevant
- also consider adding emotions that I felt during each event
I took these comments on board and re-designed my poster. I think it definately works much better like this, without my details and with the emotions added.
I had a problem with the text that was in the colour Cyan as it wasn't very readable against black. I changed this to green as it is in keeping with the design, but is more readable.
I am happy with the poster. I decided not to add a photo or anything as I wanted it to look like an info graphic and I think that adding other media wouldn't work due to the style of the poster - very structured and organised.
I found this part of the unit quite a struggle to be honest. I came up with the idea, but didn't have time to execute it in the way I had hoped to. But I feel the final poster works well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment