Last night was the Ink Bar Launch Party! We arrived at about 6 o'clock to a very busy and amazing looking Ink Bar! It was great to see our logo and branding in the form of window graphics, menus, flyers and loyalty cards! It was such a good evening, much of it spent drinking champagne :o) but we also got to meet and speak to so many people from different businesses, investors and people who work for or with Andy Price. I am really interested in business as well so this was a bonus for me, I found it really interesting!

I really enjoyed the evening and the bar was busy all night too which was great! We had a few pictures taken for the local newspaper and DV8 magazine, and also spoke to a lady from their PR company. We are meeting with Chloe soon to get copies of everything for our portfolios!

No comments:
Post a Comment