Ink Bar Meeting

THURSDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2008

This morning me, James, Meg, Luke and George had a meeting with Chloe and James (their graphic designer). We spent the morning working on how we are going to take things forward. It was basically to make sure that we, and James are on the same page as far as the look and feel of everything goes, fonts, colours etc.

It went really well I think, we shared our ideas and decided who was going to do what. We are now splitting the work load with James which is quite good as we are also very busy with our uni work. The Ink Rooms re-brand is such a great opportunity for us, so its nice that we are working well with Chloe and her team!

It was decided that Luke and George would continue to work on the website. Meg, James and I are doing the invitations for the launch party (20th November) and the Christmas Fliers.

After the meeting Chloe stayed with us while we worked on the invitations. She had some text amends and some other adjustments to be made. Meg, James and I each mocked up some invitation designs based on the ink in water, James's logo and the font choices.

Chloe decided that the reverse of the invitation would be the one I designed. I am happy with it and enjoy type setting so am pleased she liked how it looked. We then each gave her PDF's of the fronts of the invitations we had done for her to take away and show her boss and their Graphic Designer.

She wants to get them printed this evening - so we should hear back later this afternoon!

It was quite pressured trying to get everything done quickly, but I like working under pressure. It was also really good that Chloe was there to give us feedback as we went along as we were able to get some really uptogether designs done.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: