Final Website Critique

FRIDAY 16TH JANUARY 2009

We had our final crit today for our online portfolios. It went well I think, we literally just had to show on screen where we had got to. There were no changes I needed to make, the gallery isn't working at this point, its what I am focusing on at the moment, it has been causing me quite a few problems today!

I want a really simple gallery, but the ones on the internet all seem to be so complicated or flashy. I don't want to have thumbnails of my work - the main reason being I find them hard to navigate when I use them, the thumbnails are so small they don't really show much of the work. After spending all day today trying to sort my gallery out, I have decided to leave the one I wanted to use and try and build mine using image swap ... fingers crossed it will work!

I really enjoy the building of the site, once I know what I am doing, but when I get stuck it is very stressful - I just hope that I don't forget everything I have learnt, because like with anything I guess, its easy when you know how!!

No comments: