MONDAY 12TH JANUARY 2009
We had the first PAL session of the year this morning. It was decided that the groups would remain as they are for the timebeing and anyone who desparately wants to change groups has to let Kit know.
We organised a crit of the first years Amnesty projects today. Mainly focusing on concept and copy. The session went really well, everyone was involved and contributing which was great! I think they really got some useful feedback and opinions. It was their last session before their hand in so we wanted to make sure they made good use of the session. I think the fact that it was a small group of 14 meant that everyone was comfortable speaking and voicing their thoughts. Personally I think our PAL group has gelled really well and everyone seems to be putting a lot in, which means they get a lot out of it.
After PAL we were given our feedback from last term. The feedback sheets are anonymous. I was really chuffed (I couldn't think of a better word) to see that our feedback was really positive and everyone seemed to be happy with the sessions and us as PAL leaders. I think the fact that we now know they are getting something out of the sessions is good. We also know a few things now that they prefer doing and also what their favourite sessions have been so far and what they find most beneficial. We are going to be going over Flash next session (2 weeks time as they are now fortnightly) - their next brief is screen based and it is the same as ours was last year, Statistics. From the feedback they all found it useful to see our work, so we will bring in our sketchbooks for this projects and our animations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment