WEDNESDAY 21 JANUARY 2009
I had to work today so wasn't in uni but I came in after work to do some more on my website. I have been on a roll lately with it so felt the urge to come in and carry on with it. I have spent a long time editing photos etc of my work to put in my galleries. I used the kit from photography to photograph my greetings cards, packaging and some book binding. Once I got them on the computer they were quite dark. I think its because it was set up in the downstairs room in the corner, rather than the upstairs room which was near a window. Even though there was a light, I think it still needs natural light. To be honest, my photos I took on the table with no lighting kit or backdrop etc came out much better - I am going to re-take them when I get a chance, just on a table near a window with some white card as the backdrop - I think this will work much better, strangely.
I played around with the images in Photoshop to try and brighten them up and remove some of the rose/red tint that seems to be in some of them and try and restore the white background. The backdrop kit was so tiny that in the photos I nearly always cos some edging of the backdrop in them, so I used the clone tool to remove this as best I could.
All my images are nearly done, I have been uploading them to my galleries as I go along, only a couple left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment