MONDAY 19TH JANUARY 2009
Well today I had a really good day! I have finally got my site on track - the gallery is working just fine (simple but what I wanted). I spent today loading galleries and their images onto each project page. I have a couple left to do. Apart from that it is just a case of creating the 'project description' images and loading them on, then I am done!
The further my site gets, the more I think I should have gone with my gut instinct and done it with a white background. I love sites with a white background - they look really nice and I feel it suits my work.
I think that once this site is finished, which won't be long now, I am going to re-create the same thing with a white background - it will just be a case of changing the image buttons and re-loading, and then changing the background.
Tomorrow I have a good idea of what I need to do and should be finished by the end of the day and then I can tidy up my sketchbook ready for the deadline. I have been working in it as I go along, there are just a few bits of paper and things that need sticking in.
It is the Course Board meeting tomorrow at 2pm. Me, Luke and Nick are doing it. Luke and I handed out some questionnaires to everyone in our year. We got loads of feedback so we will have lots to discuss at the meeting!
I will update tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment