ISTD update

FRIDAY 16TH JANUARY 2009

I have to be honest and say that ISTD has taken a bit of a back seat whilst I have been working on my website. We have had a dreamweaver course, but it only showed us the real basics, I have spent a lot of time teaching myself things and learning things off other people on my course - because I have found this project a challenge (building the site) I have focused a lot of time on it, especially as its our last project before our Final Major Project. We are being graded on this so I really need to spend a lot of time on it. Its a shame really, it would have been great if we did a website project last year because our marks don't carry over. It has been a struggle for a lot of people. It would have been nice to have done this last year as a practice, like we did with our flash animation, and then been able to do it this year with more knowledge. I was starting to wish I had build my site in Flash because I got quite comfortable using it last year, but it has its downsides for websites so I chose Dreamweaver.

I really need to start working more on ISTD, this will be the first thing on my list once I have handed my website in.

No comments: