FRIDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2008 - I have been researching materials and where I can source interesting paper stocks from. Here are some websites I have found, however they are based in America and most don't ship to the UK. But they give a good idea of what I am looking at:
http://www.mantofev.com/
http://www.blockheadstamps.com/clearenv.html
http://www.hoohing.com/acatalog/Products__Paper_154.html
I have found several chinese supermarket sites that stock Joss Paper - it is really cheap to buy but, the postage is really expensive for some reason - which is going to make my costs very high. So far postage seems to be between £7 and £10. TOO MUCH!
I can't seem to locate any UK paper stockists. The one in America is brilliant, they sell you pages from foreign books and newspapers - but, again shipping is a problem.
I am going to go to Charminster later today and see what I can find there. Also, I will go to Borders and buy some foreign newspapers and they stock them in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment