My ideas so far...

THURSDAY 2ND OCTOBER 2008 (PM) - We had a group discussion this afternoon allowing us to crit our initial ideas. I think I have settled on the idea of My Memory Box. It is very important to me and that, along with my photographs, would be what I would take with me if I was allowed to take only one object from my house. I am going to do some more brainstorming - try to broaden my idea to perhaps be a campaign along the lines of 'what’s is the one thing you would take from your house'. Another idea I am leaning towards is being quite scientific about it - and breaking my memory box down into categories - bag things up into meaningful events in my life ... the first time I fell in love, the first time I experienced the death of a loved one, the first time I had my heart broken etc. All these events are extremely important and shape a person, and have made me who I am today. My campaign could be along the lines of making people aware that all things that happen, good or bad, make you the person you are today, learn from them and grow from them. Tomorrow I am going to focus on these ideas. I think I will use photography and scanning to form the components of my poster.

No comments: