Ink Rooms Re-Brand

TUESDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2008 -

We came into uni first thing with the aim of producing a presentation of our ideas for the Ink Rooms Re-Brand! Its a shame things were so rushed because it was a good brief to start with. But the fact they changed their minds about what they wanted and then left it until the last minute meant we felt like our ideas and suggestions weren't as strong as they could have been! They have also expressed that they want to use the name 'The Office' - we really can't see this working as well as some of the things we have come up with. After Matt's conversation with us, we are going to run with our ideas and present to them what we think they should be doing.

We produced as much as we could and have put them together as a PDF for Chloe Parmiter to see. I'm not in tomorrow as I have to work, so the others (Megan Corkhill, George Russell, James McMorrow and Luke Bonner) are going to attend the meeting and then I will catch up with them on what happened on Thursday :o)

The PDF consisted of:

- a proposal of what we feel their target audience is
- a type sheet
- the type of imagery we want to use
- business card and menu mock ups
- logo ideas
- final logos

It gives an idea of the route we were heading down, we just didn't have enough time really. I think sometimes you need to be able to step away from the brief for a few hours just to come back to it with fresh eyes, but only having a day meant this wasn't possible!

I will update once I have spoken to the guys to see how it went!


No comments: