ISTD Briefs_Initial Meeting

MONDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2008 - We had a meeting this afternoon with Sally about the ISTD briefs. I really want to do one of these, they sound really good and with an interest in Publishing, I think a typographical project would be great practice for me. There are a couple that are of interest to me. I am going to sit down and work through them and see what initial ideas and thoughts I come up with, then I will chose which one I was to progress. As per my previous post, we are working on the Ink Rooms live brief as well, which is a 2 week deadline! I really want to do the ISTD brief as well and need to focus on my project work as well. I think I will try and do as much on the Ink Rooms brief as possible. Then once that is done, I can focus on ISTD and also focus on looking at the D&AD briefs as well.

No comments: