Ink Rooms Re-Brand ... Meeting feedback

THURSDAY 30TH OCTOBER 2008 -

I have had a catch up with the rest of the guys in the team for the Ink Bar live brief. They said the meeting went really well on Wednesday and they managed to convince Chloe that 'The Office' wasn't such a good idea, and that The Ink Bar, or ninety.five would be much better. Here is an email that she sent following the meeting:



Hey guys

Thanks for all your work to date, the ideas and the debates are very inspiring. As I mentioned to you I am having a meeting at 10am tomorrow to discuss, I will let you know following that. I do have some other projects on the go, so if you are interested in getting some live briefs to work on, then let me know. These are much more specific with content and far more brand identity and some you maybe able to incorporate into your units for uni.

So keep intouch and catch up soon

Chloe Parmiter



I think we are all feeling much more positive about this now! The concept is much stronger and we can push it a lot further if they want us to!

No comments: