PAL session 20th October 2008

Monday 20th October 2008 - We had our 2nd PAL session this morning. Last week the group said they wanted to see our sketchbooks from the first year so all three of us brought our work in with us. We had a group discussion about that and also Blogs. We were expecting to spend more time talking about Blogs but everyone seemed to be pretty sure of what they were doing, so we didn't spend much time on that, although by the end of the session they all said they wanted to go over editing the blogs layout and design. So that is what we are going to do next week - go over the HTML and all the little bits and bobs - they all want to make the blogs their own, so I think it will really help them. I know I really struggled to work out how to use the site properly. It just takes someone to show you where all the menus and options are, and then you can crack on. I think we made the mistake of not planning enough to do this week - we underestimated how slowly an hour goes! We are going to plan some extra things to do for next week, so if we end up ahead of time, they won't get bored. They were really chatty again this week which is good. They had lots of questions and they seem to be using the time well.

No comments: