Situation Update

TUESDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2008 - I have so much to do this week, I haven't stopped and am feeling very exhausted and think I am getting a cold ... to top it all off! I think its because I have finally moved house and settled in one place. This has taken so long to sort out, now I have finally sorted it, I am starting to relax more and worry less - which personally, I think has caused my immune system to chill out too - perfect environment for a cold! How annoying! We have the crit for Look Again / Think Again on Thursday. I have spoken to Sally and Neil about everything that has been going on, so they are aware that I have struggled a bit, what with PAL, the job trial, moving house and work commitments. I am going to go home and do lots of work this evening to try and catch up. I have work tomorrow, but will also do some uni work in the evening too. I am starting to sort out all my possessions! Some stuff is having to stay boxed up as it is 'house' stuff rather than clothes etc. I won't be needing it until I move into my own place again. The internet is being connected on Thursday too which will be a great help!

No comments: