TRIAL_GOLDUST DESIGN
TUESDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2008 - AFTERNOON - I had my trial with Briony at Goldust Design this afternoon. I think it went really well. I re-formatted some photographs ready for her to put in InDesign and then I did some illustration work, kind of similar to my postcard project I did in year 1. Except I was creating the illustrations from scratch, I was dissecting existing ones. She is going to contact me about hours. I am very aware of how much spare time I have though. Baring in mind it is my second year, which is also likely to be my final year, and I work one day a week already. I am hoping that I can do 4 hours a week for her, or maybe some freelance work and then see what happens from there.
Labels:
Industry Experience,
Personal Development
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment