PAL Workshop Day 2 / Job Trial

TUESDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2008 - We had the last section of our PAL training this morning. I think the sessions were really good and I definitely feel more confident about taking the sessions. I am leading a PAL group with Luke and George. I think we worked really well together in the practice session; Kit said so too and suggested we work as a team. We planned our first PAL session today so we know what we are going to be doing. We have our first PAL session on Monday morning at 10am. So we need to be here for 9.30am to prepare. The group size will be 16 so that’s not too bad.

I've got my trial with Goldust Design in 45 minutes - I'm quite nervous. I'm sure I will be fine; I just worry that I won't know how to do what she asks me to do. But I must think positively and try my best. I really like the sound of the job description - its all the sorts of things I enjoy doing - the only thing I am slightly concerned about is Clipping Paths as I haven't really used them much, but I am sure she will show me how she likes it to be done and then I can go from there.

I am concerned that what with working 1 day a week at my current job, that I will run out of time. But it would be good to do the 4 hours a week which is the minimum, and then Lewis can job share with me and do the rest, or as much as he wants to. It will be really good experience for me and will challenge me too.

No comments: