Ink Rooms Live Brief

MONDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2008 - We had our first group meeting for the Ink Rooms Live Brief that Matt Desmier came to talk to us about last week. We came up with loads of ideas, of which a few were chosen and we are going to progress them in small groups. We only have 2 weeks however to produce visuals for them. Chloe, the Marketing Manager for Price Restaurant Group, is coming in on Wednesday afternoon to discuss initial ideas and share her thoughts on them. I won't be in on Wednesday as I have to work which is a real shame, but hopefully I will be able to catch up on what was spoken about. We have separated into smaller groups to tackle the few ideas we had. I am working with Meg, James, George and Luke on the Ink idea. I think we are going to meet tomorrow afternoon to get some ideas and a few visuals together.

No comments: